- Bankruptcy & Insolvency
- Bankruptcy Tax
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- New York University: BS; MS
- Bernard M. Baruch College: MBA, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants: Bankruptcy & Financial Reorganization Committee
- American Bankruptcy Institute: Bankruptcy Taxation Committee
- International Women's Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
Linda Aron is a Senior Manager in the Financial Advisory Services Group. Linda is the primary person within the group as it relates to bankruptcy estate tax returns and returns for trusts created through a plan of reorganization.
Linda’s nearly 25 years of experience is comprised of more than 10 years of private industry experience as Controller for companies in varied industries, combined with nearly 15 years of public accounting experience. She provides accounting and consulting services to financially troubled companies, Chapter 11 debtors and creditors, unsecured creditors’ committees, Chapter 7 and court-appointed litigation or liquidation trustees, receivers, examiners and federal agencies.
Linda has utilized her diverse background and expertise while handling reorganizations, insolvency analyses, trusts, tax issues, and forensic investigations. Her services include forensic investigations concerning the transfer of assets, fraud, and misappropriation of funds. She has assisted debtors in the formulating and presenting of plans of reorganization; preparing monthly operating reports and business projections; and investigating and examining the books and records of debtors on behalf of creditors’ committees and Chapter 7 and 11 trustees for fraudulent conveyances, preferential transfers and insider transactions.