Laura L. Ross
Laura Ross is a Tax Partner in the Financial Services Group. With over 20 years of experience, she has extensive expertise in accounting and tax issues related to hedge funds, market makers, and pass-through entities and their owners. Laura signs tax returns for some of the most complicated security partnerships on behalf of the firm.
Laura frequently speaks at seminars and webinars on hedge fund taxation issues, and has been an adjunct professor teaching tax, accounting, and investment courses at local universities.
- Funds of Funds
- Private Equity Funds
- Venture Capital Funds
- Hedge Funds
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- San Francisco State University: BS, Accounting; BS, Finance; Information & Computing Systems minor
- Golden Gate University: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants: Vice Chair; Public Service Award Committee; Finance Committee; Taxation Committee; San Francisco Chapter Tax Committee Chair
- San Francisco State University Accounting Department: Advisory Board; Lecturer
- Golden Gate University: MS in Taxation Program Adjunct Lecturer
- San Mateo County Licensed Foster Parent