Kriste Rodriguez is a Senior Manager in the firm’s Forensic, Litigation and Valuation Services Group. She has over 10 years of experience in business valuations and matrimonial disputes.
She has experience valuing businesses in a variety of industries within the context of matrimonial litigation; shareholder buyouts and disputes; sales and acquisitions; the determination of exercise prices for stock options; and for estate and gift tax purposes. In addition, she has expertise in tracing of assets, lifestyle analysis and income analysis.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- Time is money.
- Where did you grow up?
- Bound Brook, NJ
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- Great experience that helped me grow independently.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Spending time with my family.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- What piece of advice do you often give clients?
- Keep good records.
- What client issue do you have a knack for resolving?
- Tracing of money.
- I love when clients ask me about …
- Things about family/life, because it shows that they care about me and the team regarding things outside of just work.
- If you had to choose another occupation, what would it be?
- What is the most played song on your iPod?
- I am terrible at remembering names of songs. There are too many to list anyway.
- What is your favorite TV show?
- If Loving You Is Wrong
- What was your favorite car that you owned?
- Infiniti G20