Kenneth Hirsch is an Audit Advisor with over 40 years of experience in diversified industries, including manufacturing, distribution, wholesale and import. He has exceptional expertise in the real estate, apparel and textile industries.
Ken provides extensive support to his middle-market and Fortune 500 clients in leverage buyouts (LBOs), mergers and acquisitions. Additionally, he works with clients in multiple markets throughout the United States, Europe and Asia. He provides client-consulting support on structuring and the assimilations of acquired businesses and financial consulting both in the public and private sector.
- Real Estate
- Apparel & Textile
- Manufacturing & Distribution
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Lehigh University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants