- Advisor, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
Kenneth Hirsch is an Audit Advisor with over 40 years of experience in diversified industries, including manufacturing, distribution, wholesale and import. He has exceptional expertise in the real estate, apparel and textile industries.
Ken provides extensive support to his middle-market and Fortune 500 clients in leverage buyouts (LBOs), mergers and acquisitions. Additionally, he works with clients in multiple markets throughout the United States, Europe and Asia. He provides client-consulting support on structuring and the assimilations of acquired businesses and financial consulting both in the public and private sector.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- Never stop learning.
- Where did you grow up?
- West Orange, NJ
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- Spent time learning, playing and making lifelong friends.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Traveling, golf, grandkids and reading.
- Why did you become a CPA?
- I was good with numbers.
- If you had to choose another occupation, what would it be?
- Travel Agent
- What is your favorite TV show?