- Hedge Funds
- Private Equity
- Venture Capital
- Funds of Funds
- Audit & Assurance
- CFO Services
- Investment Advisors
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA) (England & Wales)
- University of Kent at Canterbury, England: BA, Accounting & Economics
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales
Keith Miller is an Audit Partner in the Financial Services Group. Keith has extensive experience in all aspects of accounting, auditing and consulting for domestic and offshore hedge funds, private equity funds, venture capital funds and other alternate investment entities, along with their registered investment advisors.
Keith provides a range of services which include, financial statement audits, reviews and compilations, custody rule surprise examinations, SSAE 16 audits, internal controls examinations, agreed-upon-procedures and performance examinations. He also provides outsourced CFO services to certain investment managers that are not audit clients of the firm. The net assets of investment funds serviced by Keith range from start-ups with assets under management of less than $10 million to established funds with net assets approaching $1 billion.
Prior to joining the firm, Keith worked in the risk assurance and internal audit departments for one of the largest hedge fund investment managers and financial futures brokers in the United Kingdom.