- Financial Services
- Hedge Funds
- Private Equity
- Funds of Funds
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant
- Thomas Edison State College: BSBS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Hedge Fund Group
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Young Jewish Professionals – New York
- The Jewish Woman Entrepreneur
Kayla Konovitch is a Tax Manager in the Financial Services Group with nearly ten years of experience in public accounting. She provides tax advisory services to clients advising on tax strategy, transactions, project management and accounting matters. Kayla specializes in private equity funds, venture capital funds, funds of funds, and hedge funds, in addition to private investment partnerships and closely held entities. She also has experience working in the, real estate, telecom, and manufacturing industries.
Kayla is a contributor to Asset Management Intelligence, the firm’s newsletter, focused on issues of concern and trends impacting the financial services industry. In addition she trains and mentors junior staff.
Kayla is active in a variety of professional and industry associations. She is currently working towards her master’s degree in Taxation.