- Hedge Funds
- Funds of Funds
- Private Equity
- Business Entity Tax
- Personal Tax
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Bethel University: BA, Accounting
- Baruch College: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants: Financial Products Taxation Committee
- Baruch College “Executive on Campus” Program
Katie Brandtjen is a Partner and leads the firm’s Tax Group in the San Francisco office. She is also a member of the Financial Services Group. Katie has more than 10 years of experience providing tax compliance and consulting services to hedge funds, private equity funds, funds of funds, and investment advisors.
Additionally, Katie plays an integral role in the firm’s internal training programs for the financial services staff and she actively shares her expertise as a mentor in the accounting industry.
Katie is a frequent speaker before professional groups on various tax topics of relevance to the alternative investment industry.