- Financial Services
- Audit & Assurance
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- City University of New York – Queens College: BA, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- 100 Women in Hedge Funds
Julie Nemirovsky is a Director in the Financial Services Group. She has over 15 years of experience providing audit and tax services to a range of clients in the financial services industry. She has expertise in domestic and offshore funds, master-feeders, funds of funds, investment advisors and general partner entities. Julie also works with domestic and foreign securities, various types of derivatives, foreign currencies, life settlement contracts and private investments.
Previously, Julie was a Director at a New York public accounting firm where she began her accounting career. Beyond her responsibilities serving clients in this role, she also helped recruit and mentor staff.