- Business Development
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (Inactive)
- King’s College: BA, Accounting
- Greater Philadelphia Alliance for Capital & Technologies: Board Member
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- Irish American Business Chamber & Network
- Pennsylvania Bio
- Coaches vs. Cancer
- Catholic Youth Organization: Hall of Fame Dinner Committee
- Cardinal O’Hara Gym Committee
- St. Ignatius Nursing Home: Volunteer
As a Business Development Director, Joe Purcell plans and directs all aspects of business development policies, objectives and initiatives. His responsibilities include identifying, prospecting, presenting and closing new client opportunities.
Across his 30-year career, Joe has served in various accounting and financial positions. Early on, he was an audit supervisor for PriceWaterhouseCoopers and then eventually held several director positions within Verizon in Philadelphia. Prior to joining EisnerAmper, Joe worked for a financial group as a financial planner for individuals and business owners.