- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Wineries & Vineyards
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Closely Held Entities
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- University of California, Irvine: BA, Economics, Management minor
- Los Rios Community College: AA, Accounting
- Rancho Santiago Community College: AA Sociology
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- California Agriculture Council
- California Wine Growers Association
- California Cannabis Industry Association
- National Cannabis Industry Association
Jose Ponce is a Tax Senior a member of the Food and Beverage Group within the Manufacturing and Distribution Group. He has more than five years of experience serving closely held businesses and high net worth individuals. He provides tax planning, compliance, and advisory services to clients in various industries, including; vineyards and wineries, entertainment and agriculture.
Additionally, Jose has experience with state and local income and franchise tax consulting and compliance, sales and use tax, personal income tax and other indirect tax matters with respect to a diverse range of corporations, pass-through entities and individual clients.
Prior to joining the firm, Jose was a staff accountant at a professional services firm focused on providing tax services to agribusinesses, manufacturers and distributers, high net worth individuals, and closely held businesses. In addition, he was a staff accountant in the international tax group of a multinational computer technology corporation where he processed international tax returns for Latin American subsidiaries.