- Closely Held Businesses
- Professional Services
- Software & Technology
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Buffalo University: BS, Accounting
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants: Manhattan/Bronx Chapter, Treasurer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Accountants Club of America
Jordan Frey is a Senior Manager in the Private Business Services Group with nearly 10 years of experience. Jordan has significant experience assisting clients with complex accounting and finance matters across a wide variety of industries, including technology, life sciences, professional services and closely held companies.
Jordan’s expertise includes financial statement preparation, tax preparation and planning, and outsourced controller and CFO consulting. He values each client by assisting them with the necessary tools and support to help them grow.
Jordan is a mentor and advisor at incubator programs in the New York area guiding entrepreneurial companies.