Job #998: Chief Financial Officer - Delaware County, PA (1-10-19)
- Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Salary: $110,000 to $120,000
Our Delaware County client seeks a hands-on financial professional to maintain and ensure the financial well-being of this rapidly growing trade sub-contractor.
Diverse responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all accounting & finance activities of staff,
- Interfacing with lending institutions, external auditors and insurance firms, and
- Managing reporting of the financial stability of all projects through completion.
- A minimum of 10 plus years within the accounting and finance functions within the construction industry
- Firm grasp on the accounting/reporting cycle and budgeting
- Strong knowledge of executing union payroll
- Proficient in Treasury Management & Cash Reporting
- Capable of managing the company’s Insurance Programs
- Experience managing compliance and governance
- Expert in managing and reporting Job Cost Reviews
- Interface with external accountant to communicate Work in Process Schedules and to support tax compliance
- Experience with Textura, Procore and Exostar strongly preferred
- Apply strong interpersonal skills to communicate with and support direct reporting staff, project managers, and company leadership
- CPA is desirable.
- Company paid benefits
- Bonus Potential
Interested candidates should send resume to Ernie Russom at: ERussom@TheWestviewAssociates.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #998 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.