Job #996: Accounting Manager (Family Office) - New York, NY (1-10-19)
- Job Title: Accounting Manager (Family Office)
- Location: New York
- Salary: Up to $120,000 DOE
Multi-billion dollar family office seeks an Accounting Manager. This position will report directly to the Controller.
Essential Job Functions:
- Primary function for approximately 50 entities:
- Review and/or prepare monthly quarterly and/or annual reporting required for family partnerships, LLC's, individuals, s-corps and trusts.
- Plan, coordinate and review timely journal entries as needed for monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual closings required.
- Prepare trial balances, balance sheets and income statements for Investment Partnerships, S-Corporations, Individuals and Trusts.
- Review and maintain financial, accounting and tax records including: Tax work papers and other financial information for accountants to coordinate preparation of tax returns. Tax Notices.
- Coordinate annual exclusion gifts.
- Review of draft tax returns for partnerships, trusts, s-corporations, individuals and trusts.
- Tracking of tax basis for investments. 1099 vendor identification and preparation.
- Responsible for dividend and tax distributions to partners of related entities.
- Work with Vice Presidents, Directors and Consultants to review and prepare financial documents as needed.
- Work on special projects when needed.
Salary up to $120,000 DOE.
Interested candidates should send MS Word resume (No PDFs please) to Michael Bernstein at: Michael.Bernstein@phytontalent.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #996 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.