Job #976: Senior Manager FP&A, Sales Forecasting - Northern, NJ (12-11-18)
- Job Title: Senior Manager FP&A, Sales Forecasting
- Location: New Jersey
- Salary: $160,000 + Bonus
This person will be accountable for partnering with the Head of Forecasting to evolve the forecasting function to a more sophisticated and transparent specialty within Commercial Operations. The person needs to be able to adapt the forecasting support to meet the different needs of a large and diverse product portfolio of both inline and pipeline brands. This person must be comfortable in operating in a fast paced changing “start-up” type environment. This role will directly serve as the face of the function to Sales and Marketing VPs and Directors of the Unit they support and report directly to the Sr. Director, Sales Forecasting.
- Evaluate the current forecasting processes and methodologies and work with Head of Forecasting to evolve the sophistication and capability of the function to serve the needs of a dynamic and diverse portfolio.
- Implement differentiated forecasting methodologies into standard practice which includes but not limited to Patient based models, Market models, and TRx based methodologies for both inline and launch brands.
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with key stakeholders built on trust, transparency and communication.
- Develop and maintain best in class, standard forecasting methods, processes and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree; Advanced degree in business-related discipline preferred.
- 7-10 years of industry experience, including experience in Finance and/or Forecasting.
- Experience in statistical modeling, regression analysis, and forecasting tools.
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to work independently and interact with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Thorough understanding of pharmaceutical forecasting and performance management.
- Demonstrated ability to create and lead high performing teams.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others; Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Refined communication/presentation skills, an ability to work well up and down the command chain internally and externally.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
Interested candidates should contact Raymond Pirre at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #976 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.