Job #973: Assistant Controller - New York, NY (12-11-18)
- Job Title: Assistant Controller
- Location: New York
- Salary: Open
Join a growing global fund administration business, expanding rapidly in the US, is seeking experienced fund accountants for its Private Equity Group.
Candidate requirements are:
- Accounting or Finance degree required, CPA/Masters/MBA a plus.
- Set up of operational procedures and work flows, implementation of Fund data using PE software, review of client service deliverables, workpapers, and financial statements, year-end audit and tax process, training and supervising of junior/senior fund accountants, and other various company projects and initiatives.
- Candidate must have 5-8 years of experience with at least 5 years in private equity accounting.
- Must have knowledge of various closed-end fund structures, financial reporting, operational processes (journal entries, treasury, investor relations, capital calls, distributions, audit, and tax), and advanced understanding of private equity software.
- Experience with understanding LPA provisions, complex waterfall models, and US GAAP/ILPA reporting required as well.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a leadership role managing and training junior and/or senior level fund accountants, as well as direct involvement with managing client relationships.
- Competitive compensation package with the opportunity for promotion
- Located in NYC
Interested candidates should send resumes to Bonni Pactor at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #973 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.