Job #972: VP/SVP PE Fund Admin/Head of Client Relationship Mgmt (12-11-18)
- Job Title: VP/SVP PE Fund Admin/Head of Client Relationship Mgmt
- Location: Texas
- Salary: Open
Join a global Fund Administrator as a strategic, senior individual, in a hybrid role, including business development and operational responsibilities such as onboarding complex clients.
Candidate requirements are:
- Lead strategic client relationship management
- Be the subject matter expert at meetings/pitches; write thought leadership articles; respond to RFPs if/when necessary Leverage your existing relationships and build new ones to help grow the business 10+ years of Private Equity Fund Administration experience is required (Audit experience can count for some)
- Must have excellent knowledge of waterfalls, allocations, accounting and other PE fund admin aspects
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA, CPA a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset, strategic thinker, passionate, energetic and self motivated
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Position located Texas; might consider other locations such as NYC, Los Angeles or San Francisco
Interested candidates should send resumes to Bonni Pactor at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #972 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.