Job #970: Senior Fund Accountant - Private Equity - New York, NY (12-11-18)
- Job Title: Senior Fund Accountant - Private Equity
- Location: New York
- Salary: Open
Growing global fund administration business, expanding rapidly in the US, is seeking experienced fund accountants for its Private Equity Group.
Candidate requirements are:
- Candidate must have 3-5 years of experience with at least 3 years in private equity accounting.
- Must have knowledge of various closed-end fund structures, financial reporting, operational processes (journal entries, treasury, investor relations, capital calls, distributions, audit, and tax), and use of private equity software. Experience with understanding LPA provisions, complex waterfall models, and ILPA reporting preferred.
- Accounting degree required, CPA/Masters/MBA a plus.
- Responsibilities include set up of operational procedures and work flows, implementation of Fund data using PE software, client service deliverables, preparation of workpapers and financial statements, year-end audit and tax process, training and supervision of junior fund accountants, and other various company projects and initiatives.
- Competitive compensation package with the opportunity for promotion
- Position located in NYC
Interested candidates should send resumes to Bonni Pactor at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #970 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.