Job #969: Assistant Controller/Controller - San Francisco, CA (12-11-18)
- Job Title: Assistant Controller/Controller
- Location: California
- Salary: Open
Exciting opportunity to work for a growing outsourced CFO/COO/CCO provider to Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds and Venture Capital Funds, enabling you to constantly learn and contribute in a variety of ways.
You will work with a set of Alternatives clients performing various accounting and operational duties including shadow accounting, managing prime brokers, administrators and audit/tax providers, oversee trade processing and reconciliation process, recording and reconciling trades with counterparties, liaise with PMs and counterparties to ensure timely settlements, etc.
Candidate requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree with Finance or Accounting focus is required
- Excellent Excel skills required
- 2-8 years working at Fund Administrator, Audit Firm (focused on alternative clients) or working at a Fund, with a strong interest in finance
- Excellent work ethic; team player
- Position based near San Francisco, CA
Interested candidates should send resumes to Bonni Pactor at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #969 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.