Job #957: Chief Financial Officer - Philadelphia, PA (12-4-18)
- Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Salary: Open
Privately owned, profitable $250M value –added industrial connector company headquartered in Philadelphia. Global operations consisting of assembly operations in U.S., U.K. and China with sales offices throughout U.S. and internationally.
CFO will work directly with CEO and executive team to plan and initiate plan for continued profitable growth. Candidate will assume the following responsibilities to plan, develop, organize, direct and evaluate the Company’s fiscal functions and performance including, but not limited to cash flow, profitability, credit and collection policies; quality & compliance with regulatory, tax and contractual requirements:
- Provide responsible and forward- thinking leadership that supports PEI’s goals and potential
- Be instrumental in improving company’s cost reporting capabilities
- Implement, with assistance from company’s IT director and executive team,(and outside consultants) a new ERP system
- Involvement with active merger and acquisition program
Successful candidate will need appropriate experience as CFO with similar or larger size manufacturing or distribution Company including experience in evaluating and installation of ERP system, cost accounting systems and acquisitions and have ability to assume primary responsibility in evaluating financial results and proposing operational changes, as required. The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Accounting: responsibility for overseeing the implementation and management of the accounting structure, methods, systems and operating procedures.
- Planning and Forecasting: responsibility for the implementation and management of financial planning, procedures, measures, budgeting and forecasting, project specific financial analysis and general risk analysis.
- Strategic Planning: as the Company grows, important decisions surrounding development initiatives, product portfolio analysis and commercial market expansion will need to be The CFO will be an important contributor to these discussions and, in select cases, lead this analysis.
- Reporting and Analysis: responsibility for the timely and accurate reporting and analysis, both written and oral, of financial and associated business information.
- Strong operations and management skills, prior CFO experience a plus
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and accounting principles including GAAP and other related regulatory agency requirements
- Traits other people use to describe you include cooperative, flexible, intuitive, open‐minded and resourceful
- Experience working for a family owned business
- Ability to implement a new ERP system
- Managing, developing, and mentoring the people who work for him or her
- Capital/fundraising expertise/experience
- Legal oversight including contracts, supplier agreements, customer agreements, etc
- International business experience
The incoming CFO must be prepared to be a hands-on leader with an interest in being fully engaged with the day to day operating details of the Company. While the role is a CFO, we are looking for a person who brings a COO’s day to day operational approach to their work. The successful candidate will be a critical colleague and part of the senior management team and will be involved in a variety of strategic and business challenges that extend beyond the financial function.
The incoming CFO must have outstanding oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to contribute to the strategic discussions and decisions of the business.
Interested candidates should send resumes to Steven Fisher at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #957 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.