Job #956: Bookkeeper - Philadelphia, PA (11-30-18)
- Job Title: Bookkeeper
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Salary: $55,000-$65,000
Responsible for the bookkeeping, maintenance and filing functions of the property management operations and related business activities as directed by the Controller including all books and records.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the recording and depositing of cash receipts and the process of delivering deposits to the respective banks. This includes all related banking transactions, property management and other related operating companies. In addition, all incoming transactions from credit cards and electronically wired funds will be included in this process.
- Responsible for the timely accurate billing of all monthly rental bills to clients.
- Responsible to make the initial contact for any rents not received on a timely basis. Responsibilities will include the first two contacts with any delinquencies as described in the Allan Domb Real Estate procedure manual.
- Any unresolved delinquency after the second contact will be forwarded to the Controller. Additional follow up as directed.
- Responsible for the accurate recording of all invoices to be paid in the accounting records.
- Responsible for the accurate recording and preparation of check disbursements for invoices approved for payment. Invoices include condo fees, insurance, taxes, utilities and other related vendors.
- Resolve all questions from vendors with respect to payments and disputed issues.
- Responsible for the transmittal of all outgoing disbursements on a timely basis.
- Work with property management as directed by Management to accurately record and bill all tenant charges (residential and commercial) on a timely basis. Pay tenant charge expenses as directed.
- Maintenance of all records in the property management system relating to updates for changes in tenants, owners, properties and other related vendor information.
- Operating entities include the following:
- State & Olive Street
- Allan Domb Real Estate
- Responsibilities include full bookkeeping functions as directed by Controller. Minimum functions include banking, accounts receivable and payable, maintenance of all related accounting processes to the respective entities.
- Financial reporting to management as directed.
Interested candidates should send resumes to Iryna Patronyk at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #956 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.