Job #943: Chief Financial Officer - NYC (11-09-18)
- Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Location: New York
- Salary: $175k-$200k + Bonus
125 employee private-equity backed technology company based in NYC is seeking their first Chief Financial Officer.
This is a heavy finance strategy role, seeking prior M&A and transactions experience. The company has solid financial backing, and a history of association with a large global company. Their primary product is a transportation app used in large urban areas. Don't miss the exciting opportunity to join an early stage, but well-established company in this growing space. Salary is $175-200k plus bonus.
- Previous/current CFO experience
- Hands-on CFO experience from a similar size company (100+ employees)
- 10-15 years of professional experience
- CPA is required
- Public audit or investment banking experience is preferred
- MBA is preferred
- M&A or transaction experience, or experience with a PE-owned company and building out a team strongly preferred
- NetSuite experience would be a plus. This role will eventually lead the implementation of NetSuite
- Similar industry experience would be nice (technology, FinTech, media)
Interested candidates should contact Phillip Bank at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #943 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.