Job #929: Senior Director, Integration Management Office - Northern, NJ (10-29-18)
- Job Title: Senior Director, Integration Management Office
- Location: New Jersey
- Salary: $185,000 + 20% + RSU
Reporting to the SVP of Business Systems & Integration, this individual will lead the newly created M&A Integration Management Office (IMO) responsible for coordinating and managing the integration of acquisitions. The IMO will lead the integration processes in partnership with divisional and functional leadership to translate the M&A objectives into project goals, plans and actions. This role will oversee a dedicated team of integration resources responsible for managing multiple integration processes and developing an integration Center of Excellence. This role will also be responsible for driving and supporting large integration projects, brokering decisions with appropriate stakeholders, and identifying cross functional dependencies and issues, escalating risks. This role will also develop a group of capable integration leaders throughout the business. Additionally, the ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to manage through ambiguity and complexity, and support multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Lead the development and implementation of integration activities to capture and fully realize key value drivers identified in acquisitions
- Define structure and process of IMO and assemble team with subject matter expertise to manage various cross-functional integration activities
- Coordinate with Strategy & Corporate Development team and participate in target diligence to evaluate key issues, assess integration requirements and challenges and develop post-close integration plans
- Drive day-to-day execution of the integration process, including coaching cross-functional teams, leading weekly integration team meetings and driving proactive issue resolution
- Drive the pace of integration, ensure effective management of stakeholder communications, and track and report against objectives and success measures during integration execution
- Present summary integration plans and report progress and key metrics to senior executives
- Identify and implement best practices in M&A integration, developing tools and playbooks to design a consistent and repeatable integration model for all acquisitions
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Proven experience managing multiple complex initiatives involving integration of disparate systems and processes
- Detailed knowledge and experience of complete M&A processes
- Strong knowledge of project management discipline, tools and analysis
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills to articulate complex concepts and drive discussions to productive resolution
- Strong organization and time-management skills, detail oriented and hands-on problem solver
- Self-Starter with demonstrated ability to build and develop a function from scratch
- Strong orientation to detail
- Strong organizational and strategic skills with demonstrated problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/projects occurring at once in a rapidly changing environment
- Must be a strong facilitator, skilled at leading multiple, cross functional projects and initiatives and managing team effectiveness. Must have proven management experience leading teams (which most of the time will not be direct reports)
- Expert in project management with demonstrated success in managing project teams, leveraging resources and motivating others
- Strong understanding of global business practices including HR, legal, regulatory to ask the right questions
- Ability to achieve synergies (revenue and costs) from prior transactions
- Have proficiency in change management and communication planning and execution
- Proven ability to interact with executive level management to resolve issues, determine solutions and present recommendations
- Up to 35% domestic and international travel, as required
- BA/BS in economics, business management, engineering or related discipline required. MBA a plus.
- Approximately 10 years’ experience in M&A, integration and/or program management with proven success in leading complex cross-functional/cross-regional projects. Consulting experience a plus.
Interested candidates should contact Raymond Pirre at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #929 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre at email@example.com on your email.