Job #928: Associate Director Financial Reporting - Northern, NJ (10-25-18)
- Job Title: Associate Director Financial Reporting
- Location: New Jersey
- Salary: $140,000 + bonus
A highly visible, which reports to the Senior Director of Financial Reporting. Preparation of SEC Filings, performing technical accounting research, leading process improvement initiatives, maintaining SOX compliance and supporting business activities.
- Manage timeline for SEC reporting.
- Prepare SEC filings (10-K, 10-Q, 11-K, S-8,8-K, Registration Statements and Proxy), press releases and call scripts.
- Maintain Wdesk (financial reporting system) and related analysis that support the preparation of SEC filings.
- Review XBRL included in Form 10-K and 10-Q filings. Analyze and resolve complex accounting and reporting issues, including interpreting external technical accounting proposals and pronouncements. Lead process improvement initiatives related to financial accounting and reporting.
- Maintain effective internal controls and manage internal and external audits.
- Coordinate statutory audits with international locations. Provide technical accounting support for transactional due diligence and acquisition accounting.
- Interact with various functions/departments including FP&A, treasury, tax, and business development and advise on accounting matters. Account for equity transactions, including stock based compensation and prepare basic and diluted EPS calculations.
- Bachelors Degree (BA/BS) Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance - Required
- 10-14 years Big 4 and industry related experience in an SEC reporting role
- Experience addressing Sarbanes-Oxley internal control requirements
- Pharmaceuticals or life science company experience
- Deep technical knowledge of US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements - Advanced
- Multi-national public company experience preferred - Advanced
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Detail oriented and collaborative work style
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated learner
Active CPA license required-Upon Hire-Required
Interested candidates should contact Raymond Pirre at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #928 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.