Job #920: Cost Manager - New York, NY (10-16-18)
- Job Title: Cost Manager
- Location: New York
- Salary: $160,000
A real estate development firm is seeking a Cost Manager.
- Act as an intermediary between development, construction, accounting and legal to produce financial reporting.
- Ensure compliance to established processes and procedures for all cost processes
- Financial Reporting – responsible for the projects weekly and monthly reporting. This includes internal reporting to upper management and external reporting to partners, lenders and tenants. Prepare cost analysis and reports for historical and current data as well as forecasted information to prepare Anticipated Cost Reports for sr. management.
- Work with project team to manager the Anticipated Cost Report for each project. Be prepared to discuss all relevant costs information with upper management.
- Budgets - maintain a deep understanding of the projects hard and soft cost budget. This includes understanding what work remains to be procured and what contingencies are available for use on remaining scope.
- Change Events - be able to manage and report on the projects change events log for Hard and Soft costs. Ensure all change events are tracked and reported with all relevant information including budget source and exposure amounts.
- Ensure anticipated risk is incorporated into cost analysis and projections
- Prepare cash flows and update as required
- Estimates - work in detail with development team, design team and construction team to create and review estimates
- Procurement - work with the procurement team to verify that bid package budgets are accurate
- Work with DM, PM, Act. in transforming the estimates from native format into cost code structure
- Assist in contract close out and ensure all cost data is accurately incorporated into close out process
Interested candidates should contact Chris Maione at: Chris.Maione@phytontalent.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #920 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre at email@example.com on your email.