Job #915: Assistant Controller - New York, NY (10-12-18)
- Job Title: Assistant Controller
- Location: New York
- Salary: up to $120,000, depending on experience
A digital marketing company in midtown Manhattan seeks an Assistant Controller. Reporting directly to the CFO, the Assistant Controller will keep the accounting and financial processes of the company up to standard and ensure accurate financial reporting and control. Qualified candidates must be organized professionals with a great eye for detail. They should also be reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively.
- Manage the accounting and finance department when the CFO is absent
- Managing a Staff Accountant
- Hands on with accounting functions such as, financial statements, month end close, and AP/AR
- Planning accounting systems and process improvements
- Assist in the preparation of budgets or forecasts
- Review the company's accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field is preferred
Interested candidates should send their resume in MS Word (no PDF's) to Michael Berstein at: Michael.Bernstein@linium.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #915 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.