Job #912: Chief Financial Officer - Philadelphia, PA (10-11-18)
- Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Salary: $100,000 - $115,000
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) reports to the President and CEO and serves as an integral member of the Executive Team. The CFO will be responsible for the financial strategy of the organization, including responsibility for all accounting, finance, risk management, fund management, and grant processing and documentation. This role will act as the staff liaison to the Finance/Audit and Investment Committees. – CPA is a must.
- Maintain and establish appropriate system of internal controls and accounting standards and policies.
- Annual development of Operating Budget.
- Provide financial and budgetary support to Executive team including financial statements.
- Preparation and review of monthly financial metrics with President & CEO
- Preparation of Quarterly Reporting package and Liaison to the Finance and Audit Committee/Board.
- Primary contact for the organization’s investment firm, oversight of investment policy, and Liaison to the Investment Committee/Board as it relates to the investment portfolio.
- Work with Counsel to ensure compliance with rules and regulations for Fund documents.
- Oversight of the set-up of new funds and maintain files
- Maintain administrative and operational accounting services for grant payment processing, payroll, accounts payable, purchasing, fund accounting, and allocations.
- Responsible for business and risk insurance including procurement, monitoring, and management.
- Oversight/Responsible for medical, dental insurance, workman’s compensation policies and administration of the organization’s 403(b).
- Oversee monthly bank and fund reconciliations oversight.
- Monthly client invoicing coordination.
- Oversight/Maintain receipt and processing of fund donations log.
- Annual Audit and Oversee 990 preparation.
- Periodic Bylaw and Governance review with Counsel and report any compliance concerns to the President & CEO.
- Maintains adherence to all Federal, State & Local Regulations and Law.
Interested candidates should contact Ernest Russom at: ERussom@TheWestviewAssociates.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #912 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.