Job #908: Senior Accountant - New York, NY (10-10-18)
- Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Location: New York
- Salary: $70,000 - $100,000
A growing global fund administration business is seeking experienced fund accountants for its Private Equity Group. The group provides accounting and administration services to Private Equity, Venture Capital, and Real Estate Fund Managers globally. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team in a rewarding environment that promotes team work, leadership, high-level accounting and customer service skills, and personal career growth. The ideal candidate will be a professional that has an entrepreneurial spirit, is disciplined, can work autonomously, and can thrive in any environment. This is an opportunity to fast track your career with unlimited growth potential, and to partner with a network of like-minded colleagues and partners throughout the US and globally.
- Candidate must have 3-5 years of experience with at least 3 years in private equity accounting. Must have knowledge of various closed-end fund structures, financial reporting, operational processes (journal entries, treasury, investor relations, capital calls, distributions, audit, and tax), and use of private equity software. Experience with understanding LPA provisions, complex waterfall models, and ILPA reporting preferred.
- Accounting degree required, CPA/Masters/MBA a plus.
- Responsibilities include set up of operational procedures and work flows, implementation of Fund data using PE software, client service deliverables, preparation of workpapers and financial statements, year-end audit and tax process, training and supervision of junior fund accountants, and other various company projects and initiatives.
- Competitive compensation package with the opportunity for promotion.
Interested candidates should contact Matt Wilson at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #908 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.