Job #902: Manager of Financial Reporting and Budgeting - New York, NY (9-24-18)
- Job Title: Manager of Financial Reporting and Budgeting
- Location: New York
- Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 + bonus
One of America's most prominent organizations seeks a Manager of Financial Reporting and Analysis. Reporting to the Controller, responsibilities Include:
- Analyze/manage issuance of foundation-wide monthly budget statements through the use of the Financial Reporting/Budget System.
- Preparation of Board financial materials & exhibits for committees.
- Manage budget and oversee all budgeting activities.
- Produce monthly budget v. actual reports for senior management to facilitate decision making
- Oversee and coordinate cash flow planning and reporting along with the Controller
- Assist the Controller in preparation and analysis of annual budgets and multi-year financial planning
- Design and develop budgetary guidelines to optimize the budget/forecast processes
- Facilitate annual and long term payroll planning
- Lead and collaborate with program teams to help plan, manage and provide analysis for multi-year grant and administrative spending.
- Provides reports for annual Workers Compensation Audit and 990 PF tax return.
- Supervising one staff member
- Oversee compilation of key financial data, providing staff with access to data that is easy to follow
- Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of reporting periods
- Analyze financial information to ensure all operations are within budget and identify shifts amongst all teams
- Work to develop staff and conduct performance reviews
- Degree in accounting. CPA is a plus.
- Big 4 or similar experience is a plus
- 5 - 8 years of financial statement preparation experience with solid budget and financial analysis experience.
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with a range of software applications
- Strong project management skills, deadline management, sense of responsibility and accountability and the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Strong professional and interpersonal relationship abilities, intercultural knowledge and appreciation, strategic partnership building.
- Ability to evaluate risks and opportunities, using analytical and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate inclusiveness, collaboration, respect and broad organizational interests.
- Strong interpersonal/communication abilities; exceptional listening written and verbal skills
Interested candidates should contact Phillip Bank at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #902 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre at email@example.com on your email.