Job #900: Tax Manager - Northern NJ (9-18-18)
- Job Title: Tax Manager
- Location: New Jersey
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
Seeking a CPA tax professional with a minimum of 8 years tax experience. The job responsibilities are similar to a family office with the preparation of taxes for the companies, individuals and trusts being the primary responsibility. We are a mid-sized group of family owned manufacturing businesses. The companies are very successful and are being primarily managed by the 4th and 5th generations of the family. Very good work / life balance. Exceptional compensation and benefits. The CFO has been with the company for over 30 years and is seeking a successor.
The job responsibilities are similar to a family office with taxes for the companies, individuals and trusts being the primary responsibility. Other responsibilities include:
- Direct supervision of a staff of 1 CPA and 1 bookkeeper.
- Indirect supervision of approximately 5 A/P, A/R, and payroll personnel.
- Weekly management reports
- Monthly financial statements and consolidated quarterly statements.
- Preparing various compliance reports
- Preparing the semi-monthly executive payroll (ADP)
- Annual insurance renewals
- Interface with outside benefit providers
- Interface with outside providers/managers of investments
- Maintain, schedule and prepare compliance reports
- Monthly intercompany billing
- Supervise and review the preparation of the company books
- Maintain the management company’s books.
Interested candidates should contact Joseph Bier at: Joeb@richards-mfg.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #900 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre at email@example.com on your email.