Job #880: Chief Financial Officer - Montgomery County, PA (8-24-18)
- Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Salary: $200,000 - $250,000 + bonus
- Provide financial and operational leadership to the organization
- Oversee day to day operations of various departments including Finance and Human Resources
- Oversight of financial policies, processes, controls, etc
- Monitor and negotiate on existing and new government contracts
- Optimize the company from an Finance and operations perspective
- Understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulation guidelines on contracts
- True CFO role. Dual CFO/COO role in that this position really oversees the business from a financial and operations perspective.
- MUST HAVE government experience
- Knowledge of FAR and DCAA
- Strong contract negotiation background, Government contract preferred
- BS Degree, CPA a plus.
- A public background is good but the government piece is key
- Company has been around for 40+yrs
- Very successful software company
- Strong contracts, little to no competition
Interested candidates should contact Jeff Olshin at: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #880 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Jennifer Rosener at email@example.com on your email.