Job #856: Chief Financial Officer/Head of Accounting - Conshohocken, PA (8-2-18)
- Job Title: Chief Financial Officer/Head of Accounting
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Salary: $200,000 - $250,000
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of an accounting/finance department including overview of:
- Monthly property operating reporting including variance analysis.
- Consolidated Cash Flow for all operating properties & entities.
- Budgeting, business planning and review of actual performance vs. budget.
- Oversight of accounting functions, including accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Oversight over daily cash management activities.
- Coordination and review of local, state and federal tax returns.
- Oversight of compliance under all limited partnership agreements and related loan documents for each asset (escrows, reporting, compliance).
- Oversight or directly involved in communications with lenders, tenants, limited partners and other parties that require financial information related to the firm.
- Oversight of preparation of all limited partnership information, including calculations, reporting and distributions related to interest of TGG & LP’s.
- Oversight of preparation of various internal employee bonus programs (leasing fees, project bonus, etc.)
- Design and implementation of accounting policies and procedures.
- Design and implementation of company’s internal controls.
- Property billing cycles including CAM and Tax reconciliation’s.
- Evaluation, selection and implementation of new accounting software.
- Formulate and recommend policies on banking; maintain existing banking relationships and participation in efforts to seek new financing sources.
- Provide leadership in establishing, implementing and maintaining sound financial controls and reporting systems that provide the necessary financial data for proper management business decision making.
- Coordination with Property Management, Leasing and Accounting to accomplish the following:
- Annual review of annual property and services business operating budgets
- Review of quarterly property level budget reforecast
- Supervision of tenant collection process including weekly review of aged receivables and monthly tenant defaults.
- Interface with outside counsel for tenant collections and evictions.
- Responsible for annual real estate assessments and coordination of tax appeal process.
- Provide feasibility analysis for acquisitions, dispositions and development projects.
- Monthly review of portfolio capital expenditures
- Responsible for preparation of quarterly consolidated financial statements.
- Strong accounting background with a commercial real estate development or management company.
- An exceptional work ethic, high energy, and proper attention to details using a hands-on style when required.
- Demonstrated the highest level of integrity, the strategic business acumen and professionalism to manage outside relationships effectively, and the ability to connect well with all levels of internal management.
- Outstanding communications and listening skills, including the ability to push back tactfully when a better approach exists to benefit company performance.
Interested candidates should contact Kenny Dubin at: Kdubin@thedubingroup.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #856 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Jennifer Rosener at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.