Job #854: Senior Accountant, Corporate Accounting - Palm Beach County, FL (7-31-18)
- Job Title: Senior Accountant, Corporate Accounting
- Location: Florida
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
A Private Company which provides accounting and management services for various operating companies in diverse industries (i.e. investments, yacht management, hospitality, property management, etc.) is seeking a Senior Accountant, Corporate Accounting.
The Company is looking for a detail oriented, self-motivated, team player to join the finance team.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in accounting principles, specifically partnership accounting. Given the various analysis and relevant reporting required, the candidate should excel in data management and be well organized.
- Perform all accounting functions including paying invoices, billing clients and running payroll
- Ensure all business transactions are accurately recorded and relevant accounts reconciled
- Produce financial statements in accordance with GAAP or internal accounting policies
- Provide financial information to tax advisors for preparation of annual tax returns and quarterly estimates
- Work with tax, legal and financial advisors as needed to achieve company goals
- Coordinate receipt and review of financial information from business partners
- Review work of other accounting staff, providing assistance as needed
- Improve accounting procedures and policies
- Maintain cloud based records of company documentation and transactions in a manner to facilitate easy retrieval
- Assist with ad hoc projects
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience in accounting
- 4+ years of supervisory accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work remotely yet in a collaborative manner
- Ability to work with minimal supervision but ask for guidance as needed
- Proficiency with Quickbooks Online
- Google Business Suites
- Abacus & com knowledge is a plus
- Bachelors in Accounting, CPA preferred
Interested candidates should contact Nina Murphy at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #854 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Jennifer Rosener at email@example.com on your email.