Job #853: Director of Financial Reporting - Long Island City, NY (7-30-18)
- Job Title: Director of Financial Reporting
- Location: New York
- Salary: $150,000 - $200,000 base
Th Director of Financial Reporting role will have direct reports and be reporting directly to the CFO and CEO.
- SEC Reporting, KPI and Investor Relations work
- Provide supervisory oversight and support to various reporting functions within a Business Unit or functional area of responsibility. Ensure production of accurate and timely external reports, including SEC filings (Form 10-K, Form 10-Q, Form 8-K, press release, etc.)
- Develops and manages SEC filings related to XBRL reporting
- Responsible for reporting and managing all equity based transactions
- Performing financial statement preparation and review In charge of all aspects of ad-hoc reporting
- Researching any technical accounting treatments
- SEC Reporting, KPI and Investor's Relations work
- Public Accounting experience is a MUST and Big 4 Experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, preferably a CPA and MBA
- Proficient in FASB/GAAP and SEC
Interested candidates should contact James McDade at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #853 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Jennifer Rosener at email@example.com on your email.