Job #845: Vice President Accounting, Operations - New York, NY (7-25-18)
- Job Title: Vice President Accounting, Operations
- Location: New York
- Salary: $130,000 - $150,000 + bonus
- Management Reporting: MIS, CPS, analysis on volumes, interest margins, operating income and expenses, etc.
- Regulatory Reporting including Call report, FR2644, TIC Reports, Country Exposure, etc.
- General Accounting: GL maintenance, month-end closings and variance analysis
- Building relations and securing cooperation with relevant divisions/business units and strategic partners
- Keeping the Head of Accounting informed about the development of accounting standards (IFRS and US GAAP) applicable to the products in the U.S. entities, and their potential impact
- Ensuring that the Accounting operations are in line with prevailing policies
- Enhancing and documenting controls as well as the procedures for existing processes/tasks
- Securing compliance with internal policies and rules as well as ensuring that external rules and regulations are complied with
- Partnering with colleagues to assure compliance as well as creating and maintaining proper documents which adhere to required standards while operating at a high customer satisfaction level
- Assist and coordinate audits and examinations, both internal and external
- Education: B.S. in Accounting – Required
- CPA - Preferred, but not required
- 8-10 years of experience in banking or other relevant industry
- US GAAP and IFRS
- Benefits paid for
- 30+ days off
- 401K 12% match
Interested candidates should contact James McDade at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #845 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Jennifer Rosener at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.