Job #821: Associate Director of Fund Accounting - Cranford, NJ (7-3-18)
- Job Title: Associate Director of Fund Accounting
- Location: New Jersey
- Salary: up to $150,000
Global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services seeks a Private Equity Accounting Associate Director for their Cranford, NJ location.
- Managing a team of 10 accountants who act as daily points of contact for our clients
- Providing client service on a multitude of matters including recording and analyzing transactions, reconciliations, and preparation of work paper packages
- Coordination of external audits, Form PF filings, Management Company reporting requirements
- Review and Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements and partner capital recording packages including all supporting work papers and disclosure documents
- Assisting with integrating new clients onto the TNR software package
- Interacting with clients at various levels and maintain client relationship
- Responding to client inquiries and requests
- Preparation of client service plans, calendars and timelines
Qualified candidates should have at least 10 years of Private Equity accounting experience at a PE firm or Fund Administrator.
Interested candidates should contact Michael Bernstein at: Michael.Bernstein@linium.com. All resumes must be in MS Word. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #821 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Jennifer Rosener at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.