Job #809: Wealth Advisor - Miami, FL (6-21-18)
- Job Title: Wealth Advisor
- Location: Florida
- Salary: $80,000 - $100,000 + commission
Wealth Advisor / EisnerAmper Wealth Management & Corporate Benefits, LLC - is looking for dynamic and highly motivated financial advisors to join our expanding team of financial professionals. EisnerAmper LLP is among the nation’s largest full-service advisory and accounting firms serving a broad range of individual and corporate clients across varied industries. Joining the wealth management team means being a part of an organization and culture that is client focused, accountable and principled. The wealth management and corporate benefits unit is an extension of the EisnerAmper organization’s broad range of relationship-oriented services available to their individual and corporate clients. Providing a strong referral base, the catalysts for engaging the team include a desire to coordinate effective planning strategies and collaboration between personal and corporate goals. This includes personal financial and wealth management, planning for business transition or corporate retirement plan strategies as well as maximizing corporate benefit programs. Education and marketing activities with partners across the team exist to further develop wealth management acquisition opportunities.
In addition to comprehensive financial strategy and investment experience, this role requires consultative communication, relationship building and collaboration skills to execute the team’s goals and risk based investment advocacy process with every interaction. With the support and guidance from senior team professionals, this role requires a confident and proactive ability to cultivate relationships and provide unparalleled ongoing advice and service.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Results oriented supported by a strong work ethic and team player.
- Reputation for integrity, consistency and sound business ethics.
- Efficiently manages time and capacity.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills.
- Actively seek to pursue ongoing professional development to expand skills and remain current with industry trends.
- Ability to team and collaborate to turn knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships.
- Learn and promote our individual & corporate planning system called the Advocacy Process™ to the CPAs internally, the clients of the accounting firm, and to the local marketplace.
- Independent, self-starter that is motivated to promote, build and grow the practice
- Help service and provide financial planning for existing clients.
- Prepare financial and business related analysis and research.
- Draft consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyzes trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- Implement financial planning recommendations.
- Determine clients' current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Monitor market trends.
- Make recommendations in areas such as areas as cash management, insurance coverage, and investment planning.
- Review clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine life changes that would affect financial strategy.
- Coordinate with our internal team of CPA’s, CFP’s, Insurance, Estate, Divorce, and other planning specialists.
- Convene with clients' other outside advisors, including attorneys, property and casualty brokers, accountants, trust officers, and investment bankers, to fully understand clients' financial goals and circumstances.
- Open accounts for clients and disburse funds according to financial goals.
- Support other functions needed of the Wealth Management Team.
- CFP® (or CFP® candidate) with good command of financial planning, estate planning, tax planning, employee benefits planning and insurance planning
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- High level of initiative, accountability and strong desire to grow book of business
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing skills
- FINRA registration including Series 7 and 66 (or 63 & 65)
- Established network or book of business in the local market
- BS/BA degree or higher
- Experience using Salesforce, MoneyGuidePro, Morningstar is a plus
- Deliver consistent financial plans using firm approved investment philosophy and planning techniques
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP® or candidate)
- Registration for FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 (or 63 & 65)
- Designated insurance license requirements. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
- Clean U4
Interested candidates should contact Scott Pellegrino at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #809 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Jennifer Rosener at email@example.com on your email.