Job #795: SEC Reporting and Consolidation Manager - Iselin, NJ (6-13-18)
- Job Title: SEC Reporting and Consolidation Manager
- Location: New Jersey
- Salary: Open
Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of the monthly and quarterly consolidation of divisional and subsidiary financial statements for inclusion in corporate consolidated reports, as well as reports to stockholders and governmental agencies. This person will also ensure the accurate translation into USD. A key focus will be ensuring intercompany relationships are documented, intercompany activity and balances properly eliminate and working with local accounting teams to identify any issues and help resolve. Other responsibilities include timely compilation of SEC filings, reviewing and approving internal and external reports, variance explanations and ad-hoc reports and projects.
- Responsible for the global consolidation of financial results, including preparing intercompany and manual elimination entries
- Responsible for preparation of consolidation financial statements
- Responsible for preparation of all SEC reports, ensuring the financial records are maintained in compliance with US GAAP, SOX and internal policies and procedures
- Responsible for coordinating with the company’s legal team with respect to the filing of the Proxy Statement and various corporate filings such as a Form 8-K, Form 10-Q and Form 10-K
- Generate monthly financial packages for Executive Management and the Board
- Initiate and support efforts to centralize, standardize, and automate global intercompany finance processes
- Assist with and monitor transfer pricing between entities to satisfy global tax strategies
- Manage local and coordinate global intercompany settlements Works with colleagues to ensure appropriate controls and processes are in place
- Manage the reporting calendar and work collaboratively with various business partners to ensure reporting timelines are met
- Serve as a key contact point related to the consolidation process ensuring strong communication and timely resolution of issues with our global colleagues
- Oversee the validation and distribution of monthly corporate FX rates
- Assist in fulfilling audit requirements, as needed
- Support ERP integration as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA required.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience that includes public accounting as well as experience in a fast growing publicly traded company
- Knowledge of accounting processes and controls procedures and U.S. GAAP accounting principles
- Strong consolidation and reporting experience
- Thorough understanding of Excel, including pivot tables
- Proven experience of ASC 830, Foreign Currency and ASC 230 Statement of Cash Flows.
- Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a team-oriented approach to managing tasks and delivery
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred
- ERP (SAP, JDE, Oracle) or another automated accounting systems a plus
Interested candidates should contact Dominic Celi at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #795 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Jennifer Rosener at email@example.com on your email.