Job #789: Director of Business Development, Marketing, and Investor Relations - New York, NY (5-31-18)
- Job Title: Director of Business Development, Marketing and Investor Relations
- Location: New York
- Salary: Open
StratoBridge Asset Management, LP is a pre-launch hedge fund focused on Agency MBS and Fixed Income RV. The company is seeking a Director of Business Development, Marketing, and Investor Relations. Several things distinguish our startup fund:
- StratoBridge is an Artificial Intelligence- Machine Learning focused hedge fund in a niche space with limited competition.
- The company strategy has low correlation to equities, credit and hedge funds indices.
- The team comes with an excellent pedigree.
- StratoBridge is a no-optics, result oriented firm and offers flexible schedules as much as possible.
StratoBridge is looking for someone with a proven track record of raising capital from family offices, high net worth individuals, RIAs, strategic seeders and other day-one investors. The Company is NYC based and prefers someone local, but are open to other locations for a suitable candidate. While the comapny does not offer a salary, they offer a profit sharing plan and a performance bonus. A part time arrangement would be considered for an exceptional candidate.
Interested candidates should contact Samvit Prakash at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to copy Nkrumah Pierre, email@example.com, and Jennifer Rosener, firstname.lastname@example.org, on your email.