Job #788: Controller - Morris County, NJ (5-30-18)
- Job Title: Controller
- Location: New Jersey
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience
A well-established, industry-leading custom small parts fabricating company near Morristown, with nearly 60 employees, is seeking a Controller to report directly to the President, with a dotted line to our CFO consultant. Manage a staff of 4 responsible for Finance, Accounting and certain aspects of Office Administration. Play a leadership role in developing this department and in the growth of the Company.
The selected candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated success in: supervising/managing a small team; accounting; financial reporting; treasury; and financial controls
- A record of continuing professional development
- A Bachelor’s degree or above -- or equivalent work experience
In addition, the following would be helpful:
- Human Resources experience, including benefits
- Accounting/finance work experience for a manufacturing/production company
- CMA / MBA / CPA
The company offers competitive pay and benefits and is a diverse equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter, indicating minimum salary interest, to: ControllerCustMfg@gmail.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to copy Nkrumah Pierre, firstname.lastname@example.org, and Jennifer Rosener, email@example.com, on your email. Note, replies will only be to those candidates whose qualifications best fit the requirements of this position.