Job #785: CONTRACT Financial Analyst - Somerset, NJ (5-29-18)
- Job Title: CONTRACT Financial Analyst
- Location: New Jersey
- Salary: $25.00 - $35.00/hr
BlueLine is seeking a Financial Analyst for an on-going contract opportunity in Somerset, NJ. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing financial leadership for the Application Services group, an IT Shared Services organization that provides application development and support across all operating companies. The role requires strong business partnering and analytical skills while navigating through complex processes.
- Finance lead for booking of journal entries for application support and development, providing strategic insights and guidance on AS recovery model and reporting capabilities
- Business partner with key stakeholders and lead annual budgeting process
- Provide finance leadership and decision support during annual business planning process and quarterly updates. Manage forecasting, planning, latest thinking processes as well as monthly and quarterly closing activities
- Support for key compliance activities to ensure adherence to SOX, WWP's and internal policies and procedures
- Identify innovate solutions to improve processes and develop key analytics to help drive informed business decisions
- Leverage data analytics / business intelligence tools to provide transparency to IT and Finance leadership
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting
- A CPA, CMA or other financial certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of finance, accounting or related business experience is required. Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions).
- Experience with SAP is preferred. Must possess the ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization. Must have strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Continuously challenge the status quo and provide recommendations for finance and business improvements
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills.
- The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
Interested candidates should contact Kristen Hagemann at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #785 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Jennifer Rosener at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.