Job #784: Manager, Financial Reporting - Austin, TX (5-29-18)
- Job Title: Manager, Financial Reporting
- Location: Texas
- Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 + bonus
The Manager, Financial Reporting will report directly to the Director of Financial Reporting. In this critical role, you will serve as the subject matter expert and be responsible for leading the preparation of all external reporting for the Company. A key component of the role is communication and collaboration with cross- functional internal teams and external auditors to lead, manage, and review the preparation of all external reporting for the Company. In conjunction with overall supervision of 1 direct report, you will collaborate to perform various hands-on tasks as it pertains to the overall function of external and internal reporting. The ideal candidate is a change agent and possesses strong experience in a leading a reporting function with a publicly traded company.
- Prepare and review consolidated financial statements, including SEC reports Form 10-Q, Form 10-K and Form 8-K.
- Liaise with third-party vendor to ensure proper XBRL tagging and EDGAR submission
- Perform research and analysis on high level and technical accounting issues to determine appropriate accounting treatment and related financial disclosures
- Prepare monthly/quarterly financial statement packages distributed to Management and the Company’s Board of Directors
- Participate in the Company’s monthly close process, as needed
- Prepare consolidated cash flow statement monthly
- Work closely with external & internal Auditors to determine effectiveness of internal controls surrounding the financial reporting process in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley and Company policies and procedures
- Review filing of US Census forms
- Review performance of monthly reconciliation of key accounts and various financial analyses to monitor the accounts of the acquired companies in the post-close integration process (intangibles).
- Work cross functionally and bridge the operational concerns with US GAAP as well as tax issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting is required
- CPA required
- Minimum of 8 years professional accounting experience, including SEC reporting within a publicly traded company as well as demonstrated ability to perform technical accounting research
- Minimum of 8 years of public accounting experience will be considered in lieu of professional accounting experience within a publicly traded company
- Demonstrated success in partnering and presenting to Senior Leadership Team
- Three years of experience leading in a SEC management function preferred
- Experience with Workiva Online Reporting a plus
Interested candidates should contact Fred Stern at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #784 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Jennifer Rosener at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.