Job #783: Revenue Accounting Manager - Austin, TX (5-24-18)
- Job Title: Revenue Accounting Manager
- Location: Texas
- Salary: $95,000 - $120,000
The Revenue Accounting will be responsible for revenue and accounts receivable cycles, end of month process, AR Reserves, revenue accruals, controls and operational efficiencies.
- Direct and lead the overall strategic vision and performance of the Revenue Team.
- Ensure that accruals, revenue and accounts receivable reserves and management estimates related to various key accounts are properly calculated and supported and that any related issues are reported to senior management and resolved timely.
- Develop and implement Accounting Policies and Standard Operating Procedures to support business needs and the responsibilities of the organization.
- Manage assigned aspects of the monthly, quarterly and yearly close processes.
- Manage relevant aspects of external and internal audit activities.
- Ensure the existence of robust account reconciliations and account analysis processes.
- Review and enhance analysis and analytical processes and controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting / Master’s degree in accounting preferred
- CPA required
- Minimum of 6 years of progressive accounting experience
- ASC 606, new FASB standard for Revenue Accounting, experience is the key.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in the use of database tools and financial reporting packages
- Health care industry experience preferred
- Revenue cycle management experience preferred
- Previous audit experience (must speak Audit)
- Strong understanding of US GAAP including revenue recognition and researching skills
Interested candidates should contact Fred Stern at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #783 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Jennifer Rosener at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.