Job #773: Vice President Funds Taxation - International (5-15-18)
- Job Title: Vice President Funds Taxation
- Location: International
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
International Sovereign Wealth Fund seeks Big 4 tax professional for a VP Funds Tax position.
SWF requires, and will provide, international relocation.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide international M&A transactional tax advice
- Advise business units on tax implications of financings/re-financings, mergers, operational changes and expansions, monitor corporate structure to manage risks
- Manage tax compliance, budgeting and internal reporting
- Ensure compliance with, and improvement of, group tax processes and procedures
- Offer tax advice regarding private equity fund formation and structuring
- 8-10 years corporate tax experience a Big 4 firm
- Providing international tax advice in a fast-paced M&A environment
- International tax experience/knowledge regarding one or more of the following jurisdictions: US, Russia, China, France, Brazil
- Experience working with a Sovereign Wealth Fund
- Providing US tax advice to eligible investors
- IFRS and tax provisions knowledge
Interested candidates should contact Lynn Eichhorn at: LEichhorn@bermaninternational.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to copy Nkrumah Pierre, firstname.lastname@example.org, and Jennifer Rosener, email@example.com, on your email.