Job #772: Chief Financial Officer - New York, NY (5-15-18)
- Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Location: New York
- Salary: $175,000 + bonus
A $300MM specialty/industrial materials company is seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The company has multiple US subsidiaries and a few international subsidiaries.
The current CFO is retiring in the next year to 1.5 years. The goal is to hire a new CFO now and have him/her run a subsidiary in the mid-Alantic to learn the business from the inside and takeover teh CFO role completely within 6-9 months.
- Public accounting experience
- Smaller, privately held company exposure w/ similar industry
- Hands on role – able to dive into the nitty gritty
- Exposure to tax (planning, strategy, basics), international business transactions and FX
- Multiple subsidiary experience
- Exposure to M&A, business transactions
- Risk management, banking relations, inventory control
Interested candidates should contact Thomas Tuccillo at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #772 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Jennifer Rosener at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.