Job #771: Senior Accounting Analyst - Los Angeles, CA (5-8-18)
- Job Title: Senior Accounting Analyst
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
Catasys is seeking a highly motivated Senior Financial Accounting Analyst with a broad skill set that can support the company as we scale to a $150M+ Revenue company over the next 3 years.The Senior Accounting Analyst will be proactive and skilled at identifying opportunities to use technology to automate accounting processes and controls along with the communication skills to collaborate with multiple stakeholders through a period of rapid growth. The incumbent will have demonstrated in past roles your ability to prepare accurate GAAP financial statements, manage special projects to completion, and drive significant process change.
- Play a key role in the month-end close process by reviewing journal entries and various asset and liability reconciliations.
- Review balance sheet and income statement variances and prepare detailed analyses explaining the monthly and quarterly fluctuations.
- Facilitate month end close and assist Staff Accountant and AP Supervisor in daily/weekly accounting and finance activities.
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls, including compliance with Sarbanes Oxley
- Assist Senior Manager with researching, preparing, and filing external SEC reporting.
- Seek solutions for accounting problems before presenting issues.
- Assist with external audit requests, including quarterly reviews and the year-end audit.
- Actively engage with our CFO by providing general ledger detail and analysis for financial performance.
- Specific projects and other ad hoc assignments as required.
- Sound understanding of US GAAP (CPA preferred), accounting theory, and month end close procedures
- Experience with corporate ERP systems, financial reporting, and driving process change
- Proficient in MS Office software, specifically intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with previous client service preferred
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with a strong commitment to preparing accurate work
- Proactive and self-motivated to work independently to achieve both individual and team goals
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years accounting/finance experience
Interested candidates should contact Jennifer Schmitz at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to copy Nkrumah Pierre, email@example.com, and Jennifer Rosener, firstname.lastname@example.org, on your email.