Job #754: Senior Controller - North Wales, PA (4-19-18)
- Job Title: Senior Controller
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Salary: $100,000 + bonus
Since 1945, Keystone Technologies (www.KeystoneTech.com) has been serving the lighting and electrical industry with competitive, quality-driven, energy-efficient lighting products. Based in North Wales, Pennsylvania, Keystone Technologies reaches customers across North America with a distribution network and sales organization around the USA. To meet expansion objectives, they are seeking a qualified Senior Controller.
Responsible for financial statements, business activity reports, forecasts, annual budgets, and/or reports required by regulatory agencies; ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual close
Develop Finance organization to ensure that its capabilities keep up with the company’s growth and business needs.
- Establishes financial objectives, accounting policies and procedures
- Financial statements presentation and preparation, both internal and external
- Budget presentation and preparation
- Forecasting from a cash perspective
- Cash management: handle negotiations, forecasts and investments
- Risk management: insures there is adequate insurance coverage at the best price
- Directs the tax accounting activity, insuring various tax returns and reports are filed appropriately
- Oversees costing activity and inventory valuation
- Liaison between various departments
- Develop and implement KPI’s throughout entire organization
- Degree in Accounting
- Holder of a local equivalent of a valid CPA qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Minimum 5-6 years’ working experience in the field of Accounting either at a multinational company or in Audit services (Big4)
- Ambitious, polished, highly articulate and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Functional financial leadership experience (as controller or head of FP&A for a company or division)
- Bachelor Degree or above in Accounting or Finance (MBA, CPA preferred)
- General Ledger Software experience preferred: Epicore/Profit 21
Keystone's core values that drive the company's success are:
- We are a customer service obsessed company.
- We bring a positive, can-do attitude to all of our efforts.
- We are a company that is easy to do business with in every aspect.
- We treat all associates, both internal and external, with respect and professionalism.
- We operate with efficiency and continue to find better methods for conducting business.
- We share our ideas, thoughts, responsibilities, and accountability to succeed as a unified team.
Interested candidates should contact Ira Greenberg at: IraGreenberg@KeystoneTech.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to copy Nkrumah Pierre, firstname.lastname@example.org, and Jennifer Rosener, email@example.com, on your email.