Job #746: Financial Reporting Manager - Central, NJ (4-10-18)
- Job Title: Financial Reporting Manager
- Location: New Jersey
- Salary: up to $130,000
The Financial Reporting Manager will report to the Assistant Controller.
- Managing the preparation of SEC filings, including the 10-Qs and 10-K, and Proxy Statement and miscellaneous filings.
- Internal monthly financial statement presentations, coordinating internal and external audits, acquisition projects, develop procedures to ensure compliance with accounting procedures and several other monthly closing requirements.
- Prepare Quarterly/Annual SEC reporting, earnings releases and calendar of SEC deadlines.
- Responsible for all internal monthly financial statement presentation.
- Preparing monthly journal entries including translation of foreign entities into our US consolidated results.
- Manage communications with external auditors
- Annual budgeting preparation.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with accounting guidance, provide US GAAP interpretation and prepare technical memos as needed.
- Communicate and explain accounting issues and evolving accounting guidance to management.
- 7+ years related experience
- Big 4 Public Accounting experience required
- Excellent knowledge of US GAAP and SEC rules and regulations combined with the ability to research and propose company positions on complex accounting issues.
- Self-starter and proactive problem solver,able to work independently
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of ethics and able to preserve absolute confidentiality.
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines. Flexibility and willingness to work extended hours as needed
- Highly motivated team-player with a positive attitude and desire to learn and expand skill set.
Interested candidates should contact Phillip Bank at: PBank@kforce.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #746 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Jennifer Rosener at email@example.com on your email.