Job #704: Senior Manager, Revenue Accounting - Morristown, NJ (2-22-18)
- Job Title: Senior Manager, Revenue Accounting
- Location: Morristown, NJ
- Salary: Open
The Senior Manager Revenue and Gross-to-Net Analyst will be responsible for finance and accounting topics related to Gross-to-Net to ensure appropriate revenue accounting. Through a combination of process design, best practice development, analytics and reporting, they will develop best-in-class forecasting and accrual processes for the order-to-cash process. The role will partner with resources in market access, trade, supply chain and finance to ensure appropriate revenue reporting.
- Act as subject matter expert in G2N forecasting
- Account for product revenue and all gross-to-net accruals, including rebate programs, returns reserves, estimates and other adjustments to revenue to accurately close the financial books
- Review and analyze journal entries posted for product revenue and gross-to-net accruals
- Design, prepare and provide analytical, accounting and reporting support primarily related to revenue, including monthly fluctuation explanations of actuals versus forecast
- Develop and document processes and policies, including drafting SOPs and identification of internal controls in connection with product revenue
- Work with Commercial and other groups to develop and update assumptions for gross-to-net accounting
- Coordinate with 3PL, Wholesalers and Commercial teams to ensure robust controls for sales cut-off to properly recognize revenue
- Review sales contracts and other related agreements
- Assist with government pricing to ensure compliance, including best price calculations and other areas
- Manage year-end audit of revenue accounting and all gross-to-net calculations and support
- Analysis and reconciliation of accounts and preparation of monthly journal entries
- Develop and continually evolve other reporting tools that enable accurate analysis
- Perform strategic business and ad-hoc accounting projects as they arise
Preferred Skills, Competencies and Experience:
- Bachelors or higher degree in Accounting, Finance or related area - Required
- Experience with IContracts a plus
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Minimum 5-10 years’ Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences experience, particularly with experience in the development and commercialization environment.
- 2+ years specializing in Pharmaceutical Gross-to-Net Accounting
- Experience in rebate liability forecasting and accrual at a Pharmaceutical company
- Experience in a Contract Management, Strategy and Analytics environment or Commercial Operations and Analytics is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of GAAP and industry regulations
Interested candidates should contact Lisa Craven at: email@example.com. Indicate in the subject line that you are interested in the Senior Manager, Revenue Accounting position. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to copy Nkrumah Pierre, firstname.lastname@example.org, and Jennifer Rosener, email@example.com, on your email.