Job #699: Manager of Finance & Accounting, Direct Markets and Sales Finance Cost Control - Salem, NJ (2-19-18)
- Job Title: Manager of Finance & Accounting, Direct Markets and Sales Finance Cost Control
- Location: New Jersey
- Salary: $100,000 - $120,000
A privately held company in the manufacturing and marketing of commercial and residential sheet vinyl, luxury vinyl, laminate, hardwood and porcelain tile floors, as well as commercial carpet and rubber is seeking a Manager of Finance & Accounting, Direct Markets and Sales Finance Cost Control. The incumbent will be the right hand person to the Director of Finance.
- Manage financial and tactical objectives to support management in the achievement of business objectives for Direct Markets and costs to run Sales Organization.
- Responsible for development of budgets and in forecasting, analyzing, and evaluating financial plans.
- Provide value-added financial/investment analysis, profit improvements and cost estimates/savings. Engaged in financial analysis activities.
- Minimum education required: BA
- Education preferred: MBA
- Minimum Experience: 8+ Years
Interested candidates should contact Ed Burke at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to copy Nkrumah Pierre, firstname.lastname@example.org, and Jennifer Rosener, email@example.com, on your email.