Job #696: Chief Operating officer - New York, NY (2-16-18)
- Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- Location: New York, NY
- Salary: $150,000 + bonus + equity potential
A New York based early stage, high growth specialty Retailer seeks a Chief Operating Officer.
The Chief Operation Officer will work closely with the CEO and CFO to establish and build a world class retail operator. The COO will be responsible for staffing, training, policies and procedures and a host of other operational duties. This is a unique ground floor opportunity for a true retail leader/entrepreneur.
- 10+ years of retail industry operational experience
- A hands on, ambitious candidate who is interested in joining a small company with big growth plans
- Must have demonstrated track record of progressive advancement and success in building and/or expanding a retail brand
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi task and problem solve.
- Must have a high sense of urgency and be detail oriented
Interested candidates should contact Phillip Bank at: PBank@kforce.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to copy Nkrumah Pierre, email@example.com, and Jennifer Rosener, firstname.lastname@example.org, on your email.